Deadline: September 15, 2022 (11:59 pm PST)
Download Eligibility and Application Checklist
Review additional information on eligibility
- I am a U.S. Citizen.
- I have not lived abroad more than five (5) consecutive years in the past six (6) years.
- If I had a prior Fulbright Scholar award, it ended at least two years before the application deadline.
Review application guidlines
- I registered two recommenders in the online application:
- A colleague or supervisor at my current place of employment.
- A colleague within my discipline (inside or outside my place of employment) who knows my work well.
- My two recommenders have submitted (or will submit) their letters of recommendation by the application deadline.
- I tailored my CV/Resume to the award for which I am applying and stayed within the page limit.
- I uploaded my project statement (no more than 5 pages).
- I prepared my essay responses and entered them into my application (and checked to make sure character limits were not exceeded).
- I am applying for teaching or teaching/research as my award activity:
- I uploaded my syllabi/course outlines (no more than ten pages in total).
- I asked one of my recommenders to address my teaching capabilities.
- I am applying for research or teaching/research as my award activity:
- I uploaded the bibliography for my project (no more than 3 pages).
- If the discipline for my project is in the creative/performing arts or journalism:
- I uploaded file(s) for my digital portfolio (maximum 10 images, 15 pages in length, and/or 30 minutes of audiovisual files).
- If the award I chose requires or recommends foreign language proficiency:
- I registered qualified language evaluator(s).
- My language evaluator(s) have submitted (or will submit) their evaluation(s) by the application deadline.
- I uploaded (or will upload) a letter of invitation from an appropriate host institution to my application by September 30th (if applicable).
- I submitted my application by the application deadline.