Surveys for Fulbright U.S. Scholars:
As a Fulbright U.S. Scholar, you are required to submit a final survey online at the end of your grant period. Should your grant last longer than six months, you will also be required to complete an interim survey online for the first half of your grant.
NOTE: The interim and final reports/surveys required by the terms of your grant may differ from those requested by the Fulbright Commissions abroad. If your host Commission requests a final survey, you should complete it and return it, in addition to completing the online survey for IIE/CIES.
What to look for
- Final Survey - You should receive a final survey link from email@example.com on the 15th of the month within 30 days of your grant end date. Please check your spam folder around the 15th of the month.
- Interim Survey - For grants longer than six months, please complete the interim survey. For any grantees pursuing flex grants or multi-country grants, including the Global Scholar award, please complete this survey after each segment.
Who to contact
- If you did not receive the email reminder, please, first check your spam, and if you are still unable to locate the email, contact firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your program name and grant end date in the email request.
- For any other questions about the surveys or the program, contact your advisor.
Surveys for Fulbright Visiting Scholars:
The Fulbright Program depends on your valuable feedback for the evaluation and improvement of the program for future grantees. We appreciate your willingness to complete your final survey.
What to look for
- Final Survey - Shortly before your grant is complete, you will receive an invitation e-mail and passcode to unlock the survey. You will be unable to begin your final survey until you receive the e-mail reminder.